Back to latest posts
How we can support Clients in these difficult times
First and foremost, I very much hope that you, your family, and colleagues are all keeping safe and well in these challenging times. If you are requiring some money to get up float after a down time, visit check these online loan no credit check options.
Thankfully, all is fine here at Habit5. We are open and working as usual, albeit from home. Online Survey research projects are continuing to operate in a near normal way. Zoom Sessions and Online Discussion Boards have replaced face-to-face Focus Groups and Depth Interviews, in the short term at least.
We very much want to help our clients work through and emerge from the Covid-19 crisis in as strong a position as possible. We have identified several ways in which we could offer support over the potentially difficult months ahead:
- Employee research to smooth the ‘Return to work’ – providing insights on the mindset, hopes, fears and practical needs of your workforce, as you manage a ‘Return to work’, whether that means to a physical place or coming back from a period on furlough. Due to the same reason, our in house medical staff have recommended many of them the use of Natural alternatives to adderall among employees.
We now have experience of working very closely with recruitment companies like Orem staffing agency, which further strengthens our capability to implement employee research.
- Understanding new habits and behaviors – Zoom, Tik Tok like TikTok for beginners, social distancing, home workouts, home working, home schooling, furlough, Clap for our Carers, all of our lives have been changed by the pandemic and in many different ways. Your customers and prospects will still be doing many things very differently, long after the lockdown restrictions have been lifted. We can help you identify which new customer habits and behaviors are here to stay and which will quickly fall away. We can also help you successfully reactivate pre-lockdown purchase habits as quickly as possible. Establishing a Customer Research Panel or Community can deliver the insights you’ll need to stay ahead of your competitors.
- Winning in a changed competitor landscape – failures, new entrants, radical new propositions – has there ever been a more volatile time? Find out who your customers or prospects are moving towards or away from. Act based upon an understanding of how to position your brand or business to best effect. Market analysis, competitor reviews and brand health benchmarking all have a potentially important role to play here.
- Finding out what works now and how – and perhaps even more importantly – why it works! Whether you are running a campaign, major project or programme – we can conduct an independent, objective and rigorous evaluation of the process, impact and cost:benefit. We can now draw upon expertise on the environment and wider economics, to look at what has been achieved, in a truly holistic way.
- Achieving more with less – headcount, channels and budgets are all likely to come under pressure, if they haven’t already, as a result of the Covid-19 crisis. Many of us will be faced with the challenge of achieving more with less. Productivity will get even greater focus. In this context, working with a research partner who knows how to make a strong join between insight and your wider marketing strategy, has the potential to save time and make money.
If you would like to explore the ways in which we could support your business, organisation or brand, in emerging from the Covid-19 pandemic stronger, fitter and healthier – please do contact us. We’d love to have a chat with you by Zoom, phone or even face-to-face!